Step 1: Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500, removing or reducing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals (Arsenic, Mercury, Lead, Chromium, Cadmium). It controls scale, bacteria and algae. The process medium received International Certification and is certified by Standard 42 – Drinking Water Treatment Units – Aesthetic Effects. This medium is also in compliance with California’s Health and Safety Code Section 166875 (or commonly known as AB1953) and Vermont Act 193.
Step 2: Eagle Redox Ally® 9500 removes or reduces iron and hydrogen sulfide from municipal or other water supplies. Also controls scale, bacteria and algae. Eagle Redox can remove up to 99% of water-soluble lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and other dissolved metals.
Step 3: The ion exchange resin reduces heavy metals such copper, Zinc, aluminum and water hardness. Certified by the WQA to 61 Standard. Water Regulations Advisory Scheme Approved
Step 4: Coconut Shell Granulated activated carbon and Catalytic activated carbon reduces chlorine, chloramine, bad tastes, and odors, reduces pesticides (lindane, atrazine and 2, 4-D) and chemicals that are linked to cancer risk (benzene, TTHMs, and toxaphene). The medium received International Certification and is certified by Standard 42 – Drinking Water Treatment Units – Aesthetic Effects. This medium is also in compliance with California’s prop65.
- Pitcher Water Filter is the only leading brand with 4 stages of filtration
- Removes contaminants from water
- Provides 8-12 cups
- Perfect for entertaining
- Slim, space-efficient shape fits neatly into a refrigerator (9″L x 4″W x 11″H)
- Contemporary, stylish design
- Convenient flip-top lid for easy re-filling; handle designed for comfortable pouring
- Conveniently provides 2,000 gallons (6-12 months)* of quality water
- Designed in attractive white and blue colors